We are proud to offer the most up-to-date contact lens options available for our patients. Daily-wear soft lenses, rigid gas-permeable, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, planned replacement soft daily-wear, hybrid.
We offer all options to meet your prescription and wearing needs. Once your perfect contact lens match has been made, we will help you keep your stock full. We are able to fulfill your order for you or you can place the order yourself at your convenience right here through our website.
Contact lens wearers require annual examinations to ensure you are wearing your contacts as directed. Your contact lens prescription is good for a one-year supply.
The American Optometric Association recommends for contact wearers to:
- Always wash and thoroughly dry your hands before handling contact lenses.
- Carefully and regularly clean contact lenses as directed by your optometrist. Rub the contact lenses with your fingers and rinse them thoroughly before soaking the lenses overnight in multipurpose solution that completely covers each lens.
- Store lenses in the proper lens storage case, and replace, or disinfect, the case at least every three months. Clean the case after each use, and keep it open and dry between cleanings.
- Use only products recommended by your optometrist to clean and disinfect your lenses. Saline solution and rewetting drops do not disinfect lenses.
- Use only fresh solution to clean and store contact lenses. Never reuse old solution. Change the contact lens solution according to the manufacturer's recommendations, even if you don't use the lenses daily.
- Always follow the recommended contact lens replacement schedule your optometrist prescribes.
- Remove contact lenses before swimming or entering a hot tub.
- See your optometrist for your regularly scheduled contact lens and eye examination.
It is generally not difficult to wear contact lenses but please be sure to call us if you experience any discomfort.